Sunday, June 2, 2024

Welcome to A Cut Above!

 Welcome crafters to "A Cut Above" Challenge Blog!
 
Hi, I'm Vicki and a lover of all things die cut.  I created this challenge blog with the hope of sharing my love for using die cuts on the projects I create.  I've never been a huge stamper, although I have stamps in my stash that I use on occasion for sentiments or embellishing.  But, die cuts are my passion when  making cards.  I have a huge collection that I plan to share while creating monthly projects for you.
 
The die cut challenges will be on a monthly basis, beginning on the first Monday of each month at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time) and ending on the 28th of each month at 8:00 PM (Eastern Time) with the winner posted on the 30th of that month.  Challenge winners will be chosen by random draw and receive a dated badge to display on their blog/website along with a $5 GC for A Cherry On Top

If you're interested in being a guest designer, please e-mail ACA at the e-mail located under the contact tab at the top of the blog.  You will receive a dated Guest Designer badge to display on your blog.

This is a "for fun and inspiration" challenge blog.  Any prize offered is purchased through my own means unless otherwise designated in the challenge post.

Please spread the word, become a follower and play along!  

The first challenge will be posted on July 1, 2024
I hope to see you join in on the fun.





28 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vicki on this new challenge blog! I love dies too, and can't wait to join in each month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you, Vicki! I love dies, too! Thank you for giving crafters this great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congtats lovely lady, great news on the new challenge blog.. will spread the word xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea for a challenge. Good on you. xo😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the best of luck with your new challenge. We've added your details to the Monday list over at Challenges For Days

    Kathyk
    List Manager at Challenges For Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy and thanks for adding me to the Challenges For Days list.

      Delete
  6. Oh how exciting! Congratulations on your new adventure, I'll come along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be participating, to get me to use my die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a very fun challenge! I am a fellow die collector, this will get me to actually use them more! Love that you are taking off on something new! It’s going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki this sounds like a fun challenge! How exciting that you are creating a new venture! Can’t wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be fun, and I love what you called this blog, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am excited for this, great idea, and I love the name of the blog!

    ReplyDelete