Monday, July 1, 2024

Let's Start Off With A Bang!

 Happy July everyone!  
 
Welcome to the debut of "A Cut Above", my paper craft designs, die cut challenge blog!
 
I'm so excited for this new venture.  It's something I've thought about for quite a while and recently decided to take the plunge.  Creating with die cuts is a passion of mine and I have an extensive collection in my stash.  And now, I want you to share your die cuts with A Cut Above.

You can find the challenge rules under the guidelines tab at the top of the blog along with an e-mail address to contact A Cut Above for winners and/or questions.  Please become a follower, grab the badge to place in your blog and share the word in blog land and on your social media pages.

Without further ado, here is A Cut Above's launch theme...
 
 
Share your project inspired by this theme.  With the 4th of July just around the corner, it could be holiday inspired red, white and blue with fireworks or something with lots of sparkle.  It might also inspire a project celebrating the New Year.  Wherever your mojo takes you as long as you use at least one die cut on your creation.
 
Here's some inspiration from me...
 
Leave a little Sparkle wherever you go
 
I created a holiday shaker box card from a recently purchased Doodlebug paper collection, Spellbinder and CTMH die cuts.  Aren't those star shaker bits the cutest?
 
And now, I'm delighted to share projects from A Cut Above's first guest designers, Rachel Kokes and Judy Woodland.  You'll definitely be inspired with their fabulous creations.  Their name links to their personal blogs, so please stop by and leave them some love!
 
 
USA - All American
 
Rachel's "All American" truck is full of details with fire crackers, stars and a flag.  Check out her blog for more info on truck USA.


bang
 
How exciting is Judy's fireworks display of rockets and firecrackers?  She shares all the details for this card on her blog.
 
Rachel and Judy's projects are full of die cut elements. They're a fun way to add pizazz and dimension to your crafting projects.  So, grab those dies and get creating!  We want to see what you can do with them.  You could be the monthly prize winner.
 
I hope you're inspired to play along with the July debut challenge here at
 A Cut Above  along with future challenges offered.
 
Join the fun and get creating!
 
Challenge entry deadline is July 28, 2024, 8 PM Eastern Time with winner posted on July 30, 2024.

Link up your project below. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you play along.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. Yay, it's finally here. So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your contribution to ACA's debut!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new Challenge Blog and Great job with the cards by yourself and your fabulous guests. I will be sure to play along when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new challenge blog! I hope to play along from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a FUN new Challenge Blog! Count me in! Beautiful creations, all 3 are fantastic--wildly talented ladies! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ... this is going to be fun! I have a TON of dies to play with ... now I have a good excuse to blow the dust off of many of them!! Congrats and Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the challenge blog! These cards are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new challenge blog, and thanks for having me as a guest designer Vicki!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! And thank you for being a part of ACA's debut!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the launch of your new challenge blog and I love the shaker card you kicked it off with! Judy and Rachel's cards are such fun inspiration too! I'm always happy to find a reason to use the dies I've accumulated through the years :)

    ReplyDelete